Posted 09/25/2018 by Jeff McCalla - Math Teacher at St. Mary's Episcopal School, Memphis, TN
You may be surprised to learn that most TI calculators are allowed on the SAT®. Take a brief dive into the history of the calculator and see the latest changes to the math section of the SAT®, all at the same time.Read more...
Posted 08/26/2018 by Curtis Brown
This blog is for all the dog lovers out there. In this post, we will share a few math activities that involve dogs. Who knew dogs were pedagogically helpful too?Read more...
Posted 06/25/2018 by Curtis Brown
Algebra is an essential part of every students’ math experience. However, we are often teaching abstract concepts that students struggle to grasp. Technology can help alleviate some of that pain by demonstrating those concepts in a new and intriguing way. In this post, we have pulled together five of our favorite algebra activities from the collection on the Math Nspired webpage.Read more...
Posted 04/04/2018 by Curtis Brown
Explore 4 lessons to bring awareness to some cool applications of mathematics.Read more...
Posted 02/20/2018 by Kelly Kutach @TIKellyK
Build bridges, literally, between math and science concepts with this fun, and meaningful project that lets all students embrace their inner engineer.Read more...
- January (1)
- Learn to Code with Your TI Graphing Calculator
- Building Bridges with Math + Engineering
- 5 Engineering Projects You Can Do in Your Science Class
- Set your Students up to Soar with “STEM on the Fly”
- Oklahoma Students Make Their Mark Learning to Program with Rover
- Fall in Love with Polar Graphs: Top 4 Ways to Turn Heads with the TI-84 Plus
- March (4)
- Meet TI Teacher of the Month: Daniel Wilkie
- AP® Statistics: 6 Math Functions You Must Know for the TI-84 Plus
- Insider Tips for Winning the TI Codes Contest
- How a math teacher started her school’s first coding club
- Top 10 Features of TI-84 Plus for Taking the ACT®
- Celebrate Mathematics Awareness Month
- May (4)
- June (4)
- July (4)
- August (4)
- Meet TI Teacher of the Month: Fatemia Fuson
- Which TI Calculator for the SAT® and Why?
- Test your math strength against former pro-football player, John Urschel
- Tips for Transitioning to the TI-Nspire CX from the TI-84 Plus
- Six tips for using the TI-84 Plus CE on the SAT®
- 3 Fun Ways to Create Seating Charts
- Meet the Women in STEM Twitter Chat Panelists
- January (2)
- February (1)
- April (3)
- May (1)
- June (3)
- July (1)
- August (1)
- September (1)
- October (1)
- April (2)
- May (2)
- August (1)
- September (3)