5 Teachers You Should Be Following on Instagram Right Now
Instagram is quickly becoming one of the world’s most popular virtual teacher lounges. Not only is this social media site a hotbed of perfectly proportioned photos, but it also has great ideas, content and classroom inspiration for teachers.
From funny facts about teachers’ daily routines to motivational quotes and just about everything in between, these teachers are sure to help you survive the school year.
Keep scrolling to meet some of our favorite teachers to follow on Insta, in no particular order.
1. Mrs. Rory Yakubov(@iteachalgebra)
This mother, dog-lover and long-time Algebra teacher shares anchor charts, foldables and math posters that are sure to keep you coming back fore more.
2. Ms. Stephanie Yi (@mathwithmsyi)
This 5th grade math teacher who just moved from Boston to the Bay Area will make you wish she was the one who taught you how to multiply fractions and divide whole numbers.
3. Esther Brunat (@estherbrunat)
This hilarious millennial describes herself as a math teacher to hormonal high schoolers. Her life goal: fill up all the pages of her passport by the time it expires in 2021. Follow Esther for funny daily stories and math memes.
This Houston, TX math teacher taught in Thailand over the summer and is back in Texas guiding students through algebra and geometry. Prepare for major classroom envy --- hers looks like it belongs in the pages of a lifestyle magazine.
This teacher means business. She shares what we all love most: practical resources that help teachers navigate principles like absolute value and linear functions.
Get ready to scroll until your thumbs hurt. Did we forget one of your faves? DM us on Instagram (@TICalculators) and tell us what teacher we should be sure to follow.
- January (1)
- February (2)
- March (3)
- April (3)
- January (1)
- Learn to Code with Your TI Graphing Calculator
- Building Bridges with Math + Engineering
- 5 Engineering Projects You Can Do in Your Science Class
- Set your Students up to Soar with “STEM on the Fly”
- Oklahoma Students Make Their Mark Learning to Program with Rover
- Fall in Love with Polar Graphs: Top 4 Ways to Turn Heads with the TI-84 Plus
- March (4)
- Meet TI Teacher of the Month: Daniel Wilkie
- AP® Statistics: 6 Math Functions You Must Know for the TI-84 Plus
- Insider Tips for Winning the TI Codes Contest
- How a math teacher started her school’s first coding club
- Top 10 Features of TI-84 Plus for Taking the ACT®
- Celebrate Mathematics Awareness Month
- May (4)
- June (4)
- July (4)
- August (4)
- Meet TI Teacher of the Month: Fatemia Fuson
- Which TI Calculator for the SAT® and Why?
- Test your math strength against former pro-football player, John Urschel
- Tips for Transitioning to the TI-Nspire CX from the TI-84 Plus
- Six tips for using the TI-84 Plus CE on the SAT®
- 3 Fun Ways to Create Seating Charts
- Meet the Women in STEM Twitter Chat Panelists
- Art in Chemistry
- Which Texas Instruments (TI) Calculator for the ACT® and Why?
- Meet TI Teacher of the Month: Jessica Kohout
- Innovation in Biology
- Learning With Your Students
- A first-of-its-kind STEM strategy charts path to help educators
- #NCTMregionals Hartford 2018 Recap
- The Math Behind “Going Viral”
- Real-World Applications of Chemistry
- Testing Tips: Using Calculators on Class Assessments
- Fibo-Nachos, Anyone? Have Some Tasty Fun Teaching the Fibonacci Sequence
- Girls in STEM: A Personal Perspective
- 5 Teachers You Should Be Following on Instagram Right Now
- Meet TI Teacher of the Month: Katie England
- End-of-Marking Period Feedback Is a Two-Way Street
- #NCTMregionals Kansas City 2018 Recap
- Slope: It Shouldn’t Just Be a Formula
- Hit a high note exploring the math behind music
- December (6)
- January (2)
- February (1)
- April (3)
- May (1)
- June (3)
- July (1)
- August (1)
- September (1)
- October (1)
- April (2)
- May (2)
- August (1)
- September (3)