#TIpTuesday: July 4th Edition
In this new summer series, we post a short Snapchat video each Tuesday across all channels that highlights quick tips and fun activities using TI technology.
Because July 4th happens to fall on a Tuesday this year, we decided to feature some patriotic programs for a special edition of #TIpTuesday.
Click here to download a TI-84 Plus CE program that creates a firework display on your calculator. You can also edit or use this program as a guide to customize the show on your own calculator.
Click here to download a TI-84 Plus CE program for the TI-Innovator Hub that plays the Star Spangled Banner.
You can find more information about learning to code with TI technology on our TI Codes website.
Be sure to share your calculator fun by tagging @TICalculators in posts online!
- January (1)
- Learn to Code with Your TI Graphing Calculator
- Building Bridges with Math + Engineering
- 5 Engineering Projects You Can Do in Your Science Class
- Set your Students up to Soar with “STEM on the Fly”
- Oklahoma Students Make Their Mark Learning to Program with Rover
- Fall in Love with Polar Graphs: Top 4 Ways to Turn Heads with the TI-84 Plus
- March (4)
- April (6)
- January (2)
- February (1)
- April (3)
- May (1)
- June (3)
- July (1)
- August (1)
- September (1)
- October (1)
- April (2)
- May (2)
- August (1)
- September (3)