Three Pawsitively Fun TI-Nspire Math Activities
Formats the Html codes.FormatFix the Html to be XHtml compliantFix Write Validate that the text is XHtml compliant.Validate Proofing
We love our dogs! In fact, they motivated us to write a math few activities where dogs are the stars. Math doesn't have to be 'ruff' 😉. These engaging canine 'nspired lessons can be used in middle grades and Algebra 1.
In this TI-Nspire CX activity from the Building Concepts series, students explore the concept of a unit-rate, and discover that equivalent ratios have the same unit rate, all while making sure that all the puppies are sharing food in a fair way.
In this TI-Nspire CX activity from the Building Concepts series, students revisit the dogs from the Introduction to rates lesson, but now with a focus on the mean. Students will discover and exercise the concept as mean as a fair share value.
The “dog days of summer” are wrapping up soon. Have your students get back into gear with this fun TI-Nspire activity. Students will explore input/output relationships as they describe domain, range, and linear functions in the context of converting dog ages into human years.
Want to try an activity but don't have a TI-Nspire CX? Download a free 90-day trial version of the TI-Nspire™ CX and TI-Nspire™ CX CAS Teacher Software.
- January (1)
- Learn to Code with Your TI Graphing Calculator
- Building Bridges with Math + Engineering
- 5 Engineering Projects You Can Do in Your Science Class
- Set your Students up to Soar with “STEM on the Fly”
- Oklahoma Students Make Their Mark Learning to Program with Rover
- Fall in Love with Polar Graphs: Top 4 Ways to Turn Heads with the TI-84 Plus
- March (4)
- Meet TI Teacher of the Month: Daniel Wilkie
- AP® Statistics: 6 Math Functions You Must Know for the TI-84 Plus
- Insider Tips for Winning the TI Codes Contest
- How a math teacher started her school’s first coding club
- Top 10 Features of TI-84 Plus for Taking the ACT®
- Celebrate Mathematics Awareness Month
- May (4)
- June (4)
- July (4)
- August (4)
- Meet TI Teacher of the Month: Fatemia Fuson
- Which TI Calculator for the SAT® and Why?
- Test your math strength against former pro-football player, John Urschel
- Tips for Transitioning to the TI-Nspire CX from the TI-84 Plus
- Six tips for using the TI-84 Plus CE on the SAT®
- 3 Fun Ways to Create Seating Charts
- Meet the Women in STEM Twitter Chat Panelists
- Art in Chemistry
- Which Texas Instruments (TI) Calculator for the ACT® and Why?
- Meet TI Teacher of the Month: Jessica Kohout
- Innovation in Biology
- Learning With Your Students
- A first-of-its-kind STEM strategy charts path to help educators
- #NCTMregionals Hartford 2018 Recap
- The Math Behind “Going Viral”
- Real-World Applications of Chemistry
- November (6)
- January (2)
- February (1)
- April (3)
- May (1)
- June (3)
- July (1)
- August (1)
- September (1)
- October (1)
- April (2)
- May (2)
- August (1)
- September (3)