Posted 12/17/2018 by Karen Campe, Teachers Teaching with Technology™ (T3™) National Instructor
Use multiple representations on TI graphing calculators to examine math problems through different lenses.Read more...
Posted 11/26/2018 by Karen Campe, Teachers Teaching with Technology™ (T3™) National Instructor
Whether you are giving a short quiz, a chapter test or end-of-term exam, here are some tips for how to use TI calculators successfully on class assessments.Read more...
Posted 09/20/2018 by Karen Campe - Teachers Teaching with Technology National Instructor
On the SAT® Exam, calculators are allowed on one of the two math sections. Read on for tips to leverage your TI-84 Plus CE for success on test day!Read more...
Posted 07/16/2018 by Texas Instruments
This summer, make a splash with all things math! Dive in for a chance to win a free TI-84 Plus CE and/or a limited-edition, custom calculator pool float. We’re giving away prizes every week through August 17th.Read more...
Posted 04/16/2018 by Curtis Brown
The AP® Statistics exam requires a deep understanding of the concepts, but also an ability to carry out statistical computations. So what functionalities on your calculator are best to know and use of when taking the exam? We highlight 6 features of the TI-84 Plus CE graphing calculator that are “must-knows” in preparing for success in the class and on the exam.Read more...
Posted 04/11/2018 by Kim Gonzales, @kimsgonzales
You’ve made it through the first round of the TI Codes Contest. Congratulations! Now the real fun begins as you sketch out a solid plan in hopes of advancing to the next round.Read more...
Posted 04/06/2018 by Tom Reardon, @tomreardon3
Taking the ACT Soon? Here are 10 features on the TI-84 Plus that help students do their best work on the ACT.Read more...
- January (1)
- Learn to Code with Your TI Graphing Calculator
- Building Bridges with Math + Engineering
- 5 Engineering Projects You Can Do in Your Science Class
- Set your Students up to Soar with “STEM on the Fly”
- Oklahoma Students Make Their Mark Learning to Program with Rover
- Fall in Love with Polar Graphs: Top 4 Ways to Turn Heads with the TI-84 Plus
- March (4)
- Meet TI Teacher of the Month: Daniel Wilkie
- AP® Statistics: 6 Math Functions You Must Know for the TI-84 Plus
- Insider Tips for Winning the TI Codes Contest
- How a math teacher started her school’s first coding club
- Top 10 Features of TI-84 Plus for Taking the ACT®
- Celebrate Mathematics Awareness Month
- May (4)
- June (4)
- July (4)
- August (4)
- Meet TI Teacher of the Month: Fatemia Fuson
- Which TI Calculator for the SAT® and Why?
- Test your math strength against former pro-football player, John Urschel
- Tips for Transitioning to the TI-Nspire CX from the TI-84 Plus
- Six tips for using the TI-84 Plus CE on the SAT®
- 3 Fun Ways to Create Seating Charts
- Meet the Women in STEM Twitter Chat Panelists
- Art in Chemistry
- Which Texas Instruments (TI) Calculator for the ACT® and Why?
- Meet TI Teacher of the Month: Jessica Kohout
- Innovation in Biology
- Learning With Your Students
- A first-of-its-kind STEM strategy charts path to help educators
- #NCTMregionals Hartford 2018 Recap
- The Math Behind “Going Viral”
- Real-World Applications of Chemistry
- Testing Tips: Using Calculators on Class Assessments
- Fibo-Nachos, Anyone? Have Some Tasty Fun Teaching the Fibonacci Sequence
- Girls in STEM: A Personal Perspective
- 5 Teachers You Should Be Following on Instagram Right Now
- Meet TI Teacher of the Month: Katie England
- End-of-Marking Period Feedback Is a Two-Way Street
- #NCTMregionals Kansas City 2018 Recap
- Slope: It Shouldn’t Just Be a Formula
- Hit a high note exploring the math behind music
- December (6)
- January (2)
- February (1)
- April (3)
- May (1)
- June (3)
- July (1)
- August (1)
- September (1)
- October (1)
- April (2)
- May (2)
- August (1)
- September (3)