Posted 02/16/2018 by Ellen Fishpaw (@ellenfishpaw)
Meet Alex Livingston, a sophomore from Albany, New York, an aspiring commercial airline pilot and the inspiration behind our new aviation activity, STEM on the Fly. This kid is going places!Read more...
Posted 04/28/2017 by Texas Instruments
Read how some TI Engineers found their love for coding with the help of TI technology.Read more...
Posted 02/22/2017 by Texas Instruments
Juniors at Riverside High School in Durham, North Carolina, will have new Texas Instruments graphing calculators for the ACT next week, thanks to former student and current professional basketball player, T.J. Warren.Read more...
Posted 01/19/2017 by Peter Balyta
Read about TI Ed Tech president Peter Balyta's experience overcoming his fear of mathematics and the discovery that followed.Read more...
Posted 10/30/2015 by Texas Instruments
TI technology is changing the way Albuquerque Public School students learn math.Read more...
Posted 06/05/2015 by Peter Balyta
TI Education Technology president Peter Balyta inspires students at STEMsmart summit in Sarasota.Read more...
- January (1)
- Learn to Code with Your TI Graphing Calculator
- Building Bridges with Math + Engineering
- 5 Engineering Projects You Can Do in Your Science Class
- Set your Students up to Soar with “STEM on the Fly”
- Oklahoma Students Make Their Mark Learning to Program with Rover
- Fall in Love with Polar Graphs: Top 4 Ways to Turn Heads with the TI-84 Plus
- March (4)
- Meet TI Teacher of the Month: Daniel Wilkie
- AP® Statistics: 6 Math Functions You Must Know for the TI-84 Plus
- Insider Tips for Winning the TI Codes Contest
- How a math teacher started her school’s first coding club
- Top 10 Features of TI-84 Plus for Taking the ACT®
- Celebrate Mathematics Awareness Month
- May (4)
- June (4)
- July (4)
- August (4)
- Meet TI Teacher of the Month: Fatemia Fuson
- Which TI Calculator for the SAT® and Why?
- Test your math strength against former pro-football player, John Urschel
- Tips for Transitioning to the TI-Nspire CX from the TI-84 Plus
- Six tips for using the TI-84 Plus CE on the SAT®
- 3 Fun Ways to Create Seating Charts
- Meet the Women in STEM Twitter Chat Panelists
- January (2)
- February (1)
- April (3)
- May (1)
- June (3)
- July (1)
- August (1)
- September (1)
- October (1)
- April (2)
- May (2)
- August (1)
- September (3)