Posted 05/23/2018 by Ellen Fishpaw (@ellenfishpaw)
Learn five ways to keep kids engaged with math and science after the last school bell rings to avoid the dreaded summer brain drain.Read more...
Posted 04/25/2018 by Kim Gonzales (@kimsgonzales)
We’re celebrating teachers, like you, who make a difference in the classroom. This month, join us in getting to know Daniel Wilkie, a high school IB math teacher who gets his students involved in coding activities with “Coding Fridays.”Read more...
Posted 04/09/2018 by Ellen Fishpaw (@ellenfishpaw)
Learn how math teacher, Jessica Kachur, helped her school launch its first coding club using robotics.Read more...
Posted 03/28/2018 by Ellen Fishpaw, @ellenfishpaw
Students face-off in Rover dance-off as part of a STEM day at schools across San Antonio.Read more...
Posted 03/27/2018 by Kim Gonzales (@kimsgonzales)
We’re celebrating teachers, like you, who make a difference in the classroom. This month, join us in getting to know Ellen Browne, a teacher who lives with 350 teenagers and uses her violin to teach math.Read more...
Posted 02/07/2018 by Ellen Fishpaw
Juniors in rural Keota, Oklahoma taught themselves how to program using the new TI-Innovator Rover. The students were so excited by what they learned they invited local media and 3rd graders to see their STEM skills in action.Read more...
- January (1)
- Learn to Code with Your TI Graphing Calculator
- Building Bridges with Math + Engineering
- 5 Engineering Projects You Can Do in Your Science Class
- Set your Students up to Soar with “STEM on the Fly”
- Oklahoma Students Make Their Mark Learning to Program with Rover
- Fall in Love with Polar Graphs: Top 4 Ways to Turn Heads with the TI-84 Plus
- March (4)
- Meet TI Teacher of the Month: Daniel Wilkie
- AP® Statistics: 6 Math Functions You Must Know for the TI-84 Plus
- Insider Tips for Winning the TI Codes Contest
- How a math teacher started her school’s first coding club
- Top 10 Features of TI-84 Plus for Taking the ACT®
- Celebrate Mathematics Awareness Month
- May (4)
- June (4)
- July (4)
- August (4)
- Meet TI Teacher of the Month: Fatemia Fuson
- Which TI Calculator for the SAT® and Why?
- Test your math strength against former pro-football player, John Urschel
- Tips for Transitioning to the TI-Nspire CX from the TI-84 Plus
- Six tips for using the TI-84 Plus CE on the SAT®
- 3 Fun Ways to Create Seating Charts
- Meet the Women in STEM Twitter Chat Panelists
- October (5)
- January (2)
- February (1)
- April (3)
- May (1)
- June (3)
- July (1)
- August (1)
- September (1)
- October (1)
- April (2)
- May (2)
- August (1)
- September (3)