Posted 10/25/2017 by Texas Instruments
Middle school gifted and talented students at Travis Vanguard Academy in Dallas were among the first in the world to get their hands on Texas instruments’ first robot for the classroom, the TI-Innovator™ Rover.Read more...
Posted 05/11/2017 by Texas Instruments
Hear from TI Education Technology President Peter Balyta on why graphing calculators make sense in an age of overwhelming classroom technology.Read more...
Posted 04/28/2017 by Texas Instruments
Fifteen teams of middle-school STEM students rise to the TI Orion Space Capsule Challenge in Sarasota, Fla.Read more...
Posted 02/22/2017 by Texas Instruments
Juniors at Riverside High School in Durham, North Carolina, will have new Texas Instruments graphing calculators for the ACT next week, thanks to former student and current professional basketball player, T.J. Warren.Read more...
Posted 01/27/2017 by Texas Instruments
Read how a TI Engineer has used 3-D printing to customize his favorite graphing calculator and create envy in the classroom.Read more...
Posted 08/10/2016 by Texas Instruments
NFL offensive lineman and published mathematician, John Urschel, took his love of mathematics to a Baltimore County high school to show students how he uses math on and off the field.Read more...
Posted 05/20/2016 by Texas Instruments
NASA and TI are excited to announce the design challenge winning team.Read more...
- January (1)
- Learn to Code with Your TI Graphing Calculator
- Building Bridges with Math + Engineering
- 5 Engineering Projects You Can Do in Your Science Class
- Set your Students up to Soar with “STEM on the Fly”
- Oklahoma Students Make Their Mark Learning to Program with Rover
- Fall in Love with Polar Graphs: Top 4 Ways to Turn Heads with the TI-84 Plus
- March (4)
- Meet TI Teacher of the Month: Daniel Wilkie
- AP® Statistics: 6 Math Functions You Must Know for the TI-84 Plus
- Insider Tips for Winning the TI Codes Contest
- How a math teacher started her school’s first coding club
- Top 10 Features of TI-84 Plus for Taking the ACT®
- Celebrate Mathematics Awareness Month
- May (4)
- June (4)
- July (4)
- August (4)
- Meet TI Teacher of the Month: Fatemia Fuson
- Which TI Calculator for the SAT® and Why?
- Test your math strength against former pro-football player, John Urschel
- Tips for Transitioning to the TI-Nspire CX from the TI-84 Plus
- Six tips for using the TI-84 Plus CE on the SAT®
- 3 Fun Ways to Create Seating Charts
- Meet the Women in STEM Twitter Chat Panelists
- Art in Chemistry
- Which Texas Instruments (TI) Calculator for the ACT® and Why?
- Meet TI Teacher of the Month: Jessica Kohout
- Innovation in Biology
- Learning With Your Students
- A first-of-its-kind STEM strategy charts path to help educators
- #NCTMregionals Hartford 2018 Recap
- The Math Behind “Going Viral”
- Real-World Applications of Chemistry
- Testing Tips: Using Calculators on Class Assessments
- Fibo-Nachos, Anyone? Have Some Tasty Fun Teaching the Fibonacci Sequence
- Girls in STEM: A Personal Perspective
- 5 Teachers You Should Be Following on Instagram Right Now
- Meet TI Teacher of the Month: Katie England
- End-of-Marking Period Feedback Is a Two-Way Street
- #NCTMregionals Kansas City 2018 Recap
- Slope: It Shouldn’t Just Be a Formula
- Hit a high note exploring the math behind music
- December (4)
- January (2)
- February (1)
- April (3)
- May (1)
- June (3)
- July (1)
- August (1)
- September (1)
- October (1)
- April (2)
- May (2)
- August (1)
- September (3)