Posted 03/12/2019 by Peter Balyta, Ph.D.
Girls can’t be what they can’t see. On Girl Scouts Day, Peter Balyta challenges us all to #ThinkOutsidetheCookieBox to inspire and motivate girls to pursue #STEM fields.Read more...
Posted 10/22/2018 by Jessica Kohout, biology teacher at Reservoir High School, Fulton, Md.
Using engineering design to develop solutions for real-world problems.Read more...
Posted 10/15/2018 by Jessica Kohout, biology teacher at Reservoir High School, Fulton, Md.
It can be hard to try something new in your classroom, but the rewards outweigh the risks as students take the lead.Read more...
Posted 03/27/2018 by Kim Gonzales (@kimsgonzales)
We’re celebrating teachers, like you, who make a difference in the classroom. This month, join us in getting to know Ellen Browne, a teacher who lives with 350 teenagers and uses her violin to teach math.Read more...
Posted 02/20/2018 by Kelly Kutach @TIKellyK
Build bridges, literally, between math and science concepts with this fun, and meaningful project that lets all students embrace their inner engineer.Read more...
- January (1)
- February (2)
- March (3)
- April (4)
- January (1)
- Learn to Code with Your TI Graphing Calculator
- Building Bridges with Math + Engineering
- 5 Engineering Projects You Can Do in Your Science Class
- Set your Students up to Soar with “STEM on the Fly”
- Oklahoma Students Make Their Mark Learning to Program with Rover
- Fall in Love with Polar Graphs: Top 4 Ways to Turn Heads with the TI-84 Plus
- March (4)
- Meet TI Teacher of the Month: Daniel Wilkie
- AP® Statistics: 6 Math Functions You Must Know for the TI-84 Plus
- Insider Tips for Winning the TI Codes Contest
- How a math teacher started her school’s first coding club
- Top 10 Features of TI-84 Plus for Taking the ACT®
- Celebrate Mathematics Awareness Month
- May (4)
- June (4)
- July (4)
- August (4)
- Meet TI Teacher of the Month: Fatemia Fuson
- Which TI Calculator for the SAT® and Why?
- Test your math strength against former pro-football player, John Urschel
- Tips for Transitioning to the TI-Nspire CX from the TI-84 Plus
- Six tips for using the TI-84 Plus CE on the SAT®
- 3 Fun Ways to Create Seating Charts
- Meet the Women in STEM Twitter Chat Panelists
- Art in Chemistry
- Which Texas Instruments (TI) Calculator for the ACT® and Why?
- Meet TI Teacher of the Month: Jessica Kohout
- Innovation in Biology
- Learning With Your Students
- A first-of-its-kind STEM strategy charts path to help educators
- #NCTMregionals Hartford 2018 Recap
- The Math Behind “Going Viral”
- Real-World Applications of Chemistry
- Testing Tips: Using Calculators on Class Assessments
- Fibo-Nachos, Anyone? Have Some Tasty Fun Teaching the Fibonacci Sequence
- Girls in STEM: A Personal Perspective
- 5 Teachers You Should Be Following on Instagram Right Now
- Meet TI Teacher of the Month: Katie England
- End-of-Marking Period Feedback Is a Two-Way Street
- #NCTMregionals Kansas City 2018 Recap
- Slope: It Shouldn’t Just Be a Formula
- Hit a high note exploring the math behind music
- December (6)
- January (2)
- February (1)
- April (3)
- May (1)
- June (3)
- July (1)
- August (1)
- September (1)
- October (1)
- April (2)
- May (2)
- August (1)
- September (3)