- Given two functions, students will be able to evaluate the composition of the two functions numerically.
- Given two functions, students will be able to write the symbolic representation of the composition.
- Students will find the composition of two functions using proper notation.
About the Lesson
This lesson involves exploring the composition of a linear and a quadratic function. As a result, given two functions, students will:
- Write and evaluate the symbolic representation of a composition of two functions.
- Find the composition of the two functions.