- Students will use a moveable line to find a line of fit for a data set.
- Students will interpret the slope and y-intercept of the equation of their line of fit.
- Students will make predictions using their line of fit.
- line of fit
About the Lesson
This lesson involves modeling relationship between variables related to the operational cost of airplanes.
As a result, students will:
- Find the line of fit to model relationship between airplane operational cost and other variables.
- Interpret slopes and y-intercepts in context of the data.
- Make predictions based on lines of fit for the given data.