- Students will trace over different objects, digitize them, and then manipulate the ordered pairs that represent the shape to transform it in various ways.
About the Lesson
This lesson involves digitizing an image and transforming it on a graph.
As a result, students will:
- Use the drawing tool to trace over an image on a Geometry page.
- Manipulate the shape’s coordinates in a spreadsheet to Dilate, Translate, Rotate, and Reflect it.
- Decide how to alter the lists of points and then look at the transformed shape with the original in a graph.
- Experiment and demonstrate alternative solutions to each transformation.