Math. Science. Algebraic precision. All on one graphing calculator.
Perform computations and enter expressions, equations and formulas in proper math notation.
|Lists & Spreadsheet
Perform mathematical operations on data and visualize the connections between the data and their plots.
Plot and explore functions, equations and inequalities, animate points on objects and graphs, use sliders to explain their behavior and more.
Enter notes, steps, instructions and other comments on the screen alongside the math.
Construct and explore geometric figures and create animations.
| Data & Statistics
Summarize and analyze data using different graphical methods such as histograms, box plots, bar and pie charts and more.
|Vernier DataQuest™ Application
Create a hypothesis graphically and replay data collection experiments all in a single application.
Accelerate the understanding process
The TI-Nspire™ graphing calculator’s innovative capabilities support teaching strategies that research has found accelerate understanding of complex mathematic and scientific concepts.
|Multiple Representations of expressions in problems are presented simultaneously, enabling students to visualize how algebraic, graphical, geometric, numeric and written forms of those expressions relate to one another.|
|Dynamic Linking across documents and multiple representations allows students to interact directly with the math by seeing how manipulating one form simultaneously changes all the others.|
Make real-world connections
Import digital images — including your own photos — and overlay graphs and equations on them to see math and science at work in the physical world.*
Enter values in proper notation
Integrated mathematics templates permit students to enter expressions and see math symbols, formulas and stacked fractions just as they are printed in textbooks and on the board.
The unique Chem Box feature lets students easily to chemical formulas and equations easily.
Click, scroll, create and save like a computer
Use intuitive drop-down menus to navigate through the TI-Nspire™ graphing calculator with Touchpad.
Create documents and pages and save your work as simply as opening, editing and storing files on a computer.
Take it to the test
The TI-Nspire™ with Touchpad graphing calculator is permitted on SAT®, PSAT/NMSQT® and AP® exams.
Transition quickly and easily
Insert the interchangeable TI-84 Plus Keypad and use the TI-Nspire™ graphing calculator alongside TI-83 Plus, TI-84 Plus and TI-84 Plus Silver Edition graphing calculators.
The TI-Nspire™ graphing calculator with TI-84 Keypad can be used on exams that permit the TI-83 Plus and TI-84 Plus family graphing calculators, including SAT®, ACT®, PSAT® and AP® exams.
Add TI-Nspire™ functionality to your PC or Mac®
TI-Nspire™ Software delivers enhanced graphing capabilities and other functionality that are unique to TI-Nspire™ math and science learning technology on desktop and laptop computers.
Student software provides students with the ability to work beyond the classroom by taking what they’ve started in class on their handhelds and finishing it elsewhere on a PC or Mac® laptop or desktop.
A complete learning resource
Texas Instruments (TI) is committed to student success in mathematics and science by providing advanced learning tools that have been designed in collaboration with leading educators and researchers.
In addition to breakthrough classroom technology, TI also provides superior professional development for teachers as well as free activities and curriculum content.
Professional development webinars, workshops and conferences by Teachers Teaching with Technology™ (T³™) deliver practical, proven strategies, insights and methods for classroom success.
Math Nspired Teaching Resource Center comprises a comprehensive online library of TI-Nspire™ math classroom activities and curriculum content optimized for TI-Nspire™ technology.
Science Nspired Teaching Resource Center includes a variety of free, downloadable simulations, student explorations, formative assessment and data collection suitable for middle grades and high schools subjects.
TI-Nspire™ graphing calculator with Touchpad specifications
- Screen size: 320 x 240 pixels (3.5" diagonal)
- Screen resolution: 115 DPI; 16-level grayscale
- Powered by four AAA batteries
- USB port for computer connectivity, unit-to-unit communication with other TI-Nspire™ family graphing calculators
- 15 MB storage memory / 32 MB operating memory
- Function, parametric, polar, sequence, and 3D graphing
- Multiple graphing functions can be defined, saved, graphed and analyzed at one time
- User-defined list names in Lists & Spreadsheet application
- Eleven interactive zoom features
- Numeric evaluations in table format for all graphing modes
- Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, integrals and derivatives
- Six different graph styles and 15 colors to select from for differentiating the look of each graph drawn
- Matrix operations: transpose and augment matrices; use elementary row operations; find inverse, determinant and reduced row echelon forms; convert matrices to lists and vice versa; calculate eigenvalues and eigenvectors
- List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including logistic, sinusoidal, median-median, linear, logarithmic, exponential, power, quadratic polynomial, cubic polynomial, and quartic polynomial regression models
- Three statistical plot definitions for scatter plots, xy-line plots, histograms, regular and modified box-and-whisker plots, and normal probability plots
- Advanced statistics analysis, including 10 hypothesis testing functions, seven confidence interval functions and one-way analysis of variance
- Eighteen probability distributions functions, including the cumulative distribution function (CDF), probability density function (PDF) and inverse probability distribution function for normal, chi-squared, t-, and F- distributions; and the CDF and PDF for binomial, geometric and Poisson distributions
- Built-in interactive geometry capabilities
- Quick alpha keys
- Simple drop-down menus emulate the intuitive operation of familiar computer features
- TI-Nspire™ Documents (.tns files) — compatible with TI-Nspire™ software, TI-Nspire™ graphing calculators and TI-Nspire™ Apps for iPad® — can be created, edited, saved and reviewed
- Use images (.jpeg, .jpg, .bmp, .png formats) that can be overlaid with graphical elements
- Explore mathematical expressions in symbolic form, see patterns and understand the math behind the formulas
- Visualize of multiple representations of a single problem algebraic, graphical, geometric, numeric and written
- Chem Box feature allows easy input chemical formulas and equations
- Manipulate linked representations of properties to instantly update the others and show meaningful connections without switching screens (for example, grab a graphed function and move it to see the effect on corresponding equations and data lists)
- Features a dedicated programming environment as well as programming libraries for global access to user-defined functions and programs
- TI Rechargeable Battery
- TI-Nspire™ Lab Cradle
- Electronically upgradeable graphing calculator allows you to have the most up-to-date functionality
- USB cable included
- TI-Nspire™ Computer Link Software allow information to be transferred to and from a computer
- Compatible with TI-Nspire™ Lab Cradle, Vernier EasyLink® USB sensor interface and Vernier EasyTemp® USB temperature sensor systems to allow collection and analysis of real-world data
- One-year limited warranty
- Toll-free help hotline: 1.800.TI.CARES
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classroom activities available
- Workshop Loan Program: You can borrow TI calculators for evaluation or workshops
- TI Technology Rewards program: Accumulate points redeemable for additional TI products and services
- Complete guidebooks available
TI-Nspire™ graphing calculator with Touchpad accessories
Extend the power of your graphing calculator and create a customizable approach to learning with accessories for the TI-Nspire™ handheld.
Turn your PC or Mac® into an exceptional learning tool
TI-Nspire™ software delivers enhanced graphing capabilities and other functionality that are unique to TI-Nspire™ math and science learning technology on desktop and laptop computers.
TI-Nspire™ Student Software provides students with the ability to work beyond the classroom by taking what they’ve started in class on their handhelds and finishing it elsewhere on a PC or Mac® laptop or desktop. Learn MoreTI-Nspire™ Teacher Software delivers an intuitive interface to help educators save time preparing assignments and tests and demonstrating important concepts in class. The built-in TI-SmartView™ emulator for TI-Nspire™ technology enables teachers to project a full interactive graphing calculator alongside a large handheld screen, making it easier to visualize multiple representations and keystrokes. Learn More
TI-Nspire™ Navigator™ System
Get students talking about math and science
The TI-Nspire™ Navigator™ System supports research that shows students experience a higher level of participation and stay focused when they take part in effective group learning.
Using the TI-Nspire™ Navigator™ Cradles that slip onto the back of the graphing calculator, the system supports wireless classroom connectivity that enables formative assessment far beyond multiple choice, provides instant visibility into student understanding and presents the ability to adjust instruction.
It also simplifies classroom management and lets teachers quickly assess online lessons and tools to guide students to deeper understanding of key mathematic and scientific principles.
Graphing calculators and software are sold separately.
TI-Nspire™ Lab Cradle
Expand your scientific range
The TI-Nspire™ Lab Cradle combines with the Vernier DataQuest™ App for TI-Nspire™ technology and a selection of more than 50 data-collection sensors to take science teaching and learning into new dimensions of student engagement and visualization of concepts.
This versatile, portable learning tool supports single- and multi-sensor data-collection and analysis.
Key features of the Vernier DataQuest™ App for TI-Nspire™ technology include:
- Plug-and-play simplicity that turns the TI-Nspire™ graphing calculator into an adaptable data-collection device in the lab, classroom or field
- Real-time data-collection analysis that enables student to associate an event with its representation in a graph, table or meter
- Analytic tools that equip students for precise selection and focus on collected data
- Draw Prediction feature that enables student to create hypotheses and replay collected data to compare outcome
The TI Rechargeable Battery
Use more, replace less
The TI Rechargeable battery eliminates the need to routinely replace ordinary alkaline AAA batteries. When the battery indicator on the face of the graphing calculator indicates it’s time for a charge, simply use the TI Power Adapter or the TI-Nspire™ CX or TI-Nspire™ Docking Station to power up the battery. The handheld also can be powered directly from the plug-in adapter.Under normal conditions and with proper maintenance, the rechargeable battery can be expected to last up to three years.
Get the most out of your TI-Nspire™ graphing calculator
Take advantage of TI’s comprehensive suite of free activities and services for your handheld.
Accelerate the learning process with TI-Nspire™ activitiesMath activities
Lessons covering tough-to-teach, tough-to-learn concepts can be taught as is or modified to meet students’ specific needs. Many lessons align with CCSS Mathematics Practices that students are expected to develop as part of their study of mathematics.
Middle grades mathematics ● Algebra I
Geometry ● Algebra II ● Precalculus
Calculus ● Statistics
Flexible lesson design supports hands-on learning and encourages students to explore inquiry-based learning of essential science topics.
Life science ● Earth science ● Biology
Physical science ● Chemistry ● Physics
Featured activity: Electric Field Hockey
Students will use a simulation to observe and manipulate electric field, electric lines, positive and negative charges in order to get the puck into the goal.
Featured activity: Light Me Up!
Students will explore from a macroscopic level what actually occurs on the microscopic level when electrodes and a source of DC electricity are placed in a solution.
Get up to speed quickly with online video tutorials
Web-based video tutorials from Hoonuit that drill down into the functionality and capability of your handheld.
- Graphs & Geometry
- Lists & Spreadsheet
- And more
Great teachers make great students
Teachers Teaching with Technology™ (T3™), TI’s renowned professional development community, offers online and onsite training to help you maximize the impact of TI-Nspire™ technology in your classroom.
Free live and on-demand webinars
Gain valuable insights, proven strategies and tips on using TI-Nspire™ technology and activities from the Math Nspired and Science Nspired resource centers.
Summer workshops and regional conferences
Special-interest workshops explore strategies for identifying,
implementing, and reinforcing concepts in middle grades
through high school math, STEM, CCSS and NGSS practices.
“TI-Nspire™ for Dummies”
This nuts-and-bolts guide to working with the TI-Nspire™ graphing calculator provides everything you need to get up and running with this high-powered math and science tool. With updated screenshots and examples, this practical, hands-on manual helps students and teachers alike make the most of their graphing technology.
“TI-Nspire™ Tutorials: The TI-Nspire for Beginners,” Vol. 1
A book for beginners, this manual from Tech Powered Math introduces readers to the TI-Nspire™ calculator, graphing, geometry, Lists & Spreadsheet, Data & Statistics, notes and Vernier DataQuest™ applications.
“TI-Nspire™ Tutorials: Using CAS Features Like a Champion,” Vol. 2
In this second volume of the series, careful attention is given to the CAS specific features of the TI-Nspire™ CAS graphing calculator. Basic features such as expanding, factoring, and solving simple equations are covered as well as more advanced techniques such as solving complex equations, derivatives, integrals and differential equations.