Engage science students through hands-on learning with lessons and activities that focus on essential science concepts. Select lessons from a wide range of topics that vary in complexity, materials and time required.
Interactive resources that bring science to life
- Explore tons of science lessons ranging from life, Earth and physical sciences to biology, chemistry, physics and more.
- Lessons follow the BSCS 5E Instructional Model of engage, explore, explain, elaborate and evaluate and are aligned to all state and NGSS standards for middle and high school students.
Science and showbiz
- STEM Behind Hollywood lets students apply science concepts in a whole new way. Discover how movie magic comes to life, and jump-start students’ interest in science and STEM careers.
- Choose from a variety of engaging simulations. Stop a zombie outbreak, use forensics to uncover clues, save the Earth from an asteroid strike and more.
- STEM Behind Health delivers health-themed science lessons that empower students to be on the leading edge of medical research to think critically and solve challenges.
- Activities highlight key science concepts in the context of real people coping with real diseases, offering real-world perspectives that inspire students to pursue careers that improve lives.
Check out additional science activities
Make science class more engaging with video lessons
Tour a collection of video lessons made for middle and high schools. Engage students, introduce new topics, assign supplement lessons and homework, and more.
Get your TI-Nspire™ CX Premium Teacher Software up and running with this handy installation guide.
Get to know your software
Discover how to access, arrange and modify STEM content with our TI-Nspire™ CX Premium Teacher Software.
Watch on-demand webinars
Browse a library of professional learning webinars exploring all the uses and benefits of TI technology.