Engage science students through hands-on learning with lessons and activities that focus on essential science concepts. Select lessons from a wide range of topics that vary in complexity, materials and time required.
Interactive resources that bring science to life
- Explore tons of science lessons ranging from life, Earth and physical sciences to biology, chemistry, physics and more.
- Lessons use the power of TI-Nspire™ technology to help students learn essential science concepts using a variety of phenomena-based activity types, including interactive simulations and hands-on data collection. All activities are aligned to state and NGSS standards to help you easily integrate them into curriculum planning.
Science and showbiz
- STEM Behind Hollywood lets students apply science concepts in a whole new way. Discover how movie magic comes to life, and jump-start students’ interest in science and STEM careers.
- Choose from a variety of engaging simulations. Stop a zombie outbreak, use forensics to uncover clues, save the Earth from an asteroid strike and more.
- STEM Behind Health delivers health-themed science lessons that empower students to be on the leading edge of medical research to think critically and solve challenges.
- Activities highlight key science concepts in the context of real people coping with real diseases, offering real-world perspectives that inspire students to pursue careers that improve lives.
Check out additional science activities
Make science class more engaging with video lessons
Tour a collection of video lessons made for middle and high schools. Engage students, introduce new topics, assign supplement lessons and homework, and more.
Get your TI-Nspire™ CX Premium Teacher Software up and running with this handy installation guide.
Get to know your software
Discover how to access, arrange and modify STEM content with our TI-Nspire™ CX Premium Teacher Software.
Watch on-demand webinars
Browse a library of professional learning webinars exploring all the uses and benefits of TI technology.