Lessons and applications
Engage science students through hands-on learning with lessons, activities and apps that focus on essential science concepts. Select lessons from a wide range of topics that vary in complexity, materials and time required.
Interactive resources that bring science to life
- Explore tons of science lessons ranging from life, Earth and physical sciences to biology, chemistry, physics and more.
- Lessons use the power of TI-Nspire™ technology to help students learn essential science concepts using a variety of phenomena-based activity types, including interactive simulations and hands-on data collection. All activities are aligned to state and NGSS standards to help you easily integrate them into curriculum planning.
NGSS activities and lesson template
- Align your existing science lessons with Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) using classroom-ready activities that combine knowledge with practice. Made for middle and high school science classes using TI-Nspire™ CX II graphing calculators.
- Use the lesson planning template to convert your existing content into NGSS lessons that support instruction across Disciplinary Core Ideas (DCI), Crosscutting Concepts (CCC) and Science and Engineering Practices (SEP).
TI-84 Plus CE science activities and apps
- Check out the variety of ready-made lessons and projects on the natural sciences available for the TI-84 Plus CE graphing calculator.
- Plus, expand the functionality of your calculator with apps that allow you to perform specific math, science and STEM tasks. Those apps include:
- SciTools — Using this preloaded app, students can practice significant figures calculations, do unit conversions, work on data and graph skills, and even experiment with vector calculations.
- Periodic Table — Students are able to gain a deeper understanding of the periodic table by exploring the virtual periodic table right on their calculator.
Update OS for science apps
Science and showbiz
- STEM Behind Hollywood lets students apply science concepts in a whole new way. Discover how movie magic comes to life, and jump-start students’ interest in science and STEM careers.
- Choose from a variety of engaging simulations. Stop a zombie outbreak, use forensics to uncover clues, save the Earth from an asteroid strike and more.
- STEM Behind Health delivers health-themed science lessons that empower students to be on the leading edge of medical research to think critically and solve challenges.
- Activities highlight key science concepts in the context of real people coping with real diseases, offering real-world perspectives that inspire students to pursue careers that improve lives.
Check out additional science activities
Make science class more engaging with video lessons
Tour a collection of video lessons made for middle and high schools. Engage students, introduce new topics, assign supplement lessons and homework, and more.
Get to know your software
Discover how to access, arrange and modify STEM content with our TI-Nspire™ CX Premium Teacher Software.
Watch on-demand webinars
Browse a library of professional learning webinars exploring all the uses and benefits of TI technology.