TI-84 Plus CE Python graphing calculator applicationsCustomize your learning with TI-84 Plus CE Python graphing calculator applications. The addition of applications extends the functionality of your calculator, allowing you to perform specific math, science and STEM functions.
This app comes pre-installed onto the TI-84 Plus CE Python graphing calculator.* Program anywhere with a coding language that’s great for STEM classes and more.
- Prepare students for 21st-century careers
- Code with language that is easy to learn and use
- Extend the Python experience with many available modules
Cabri™ Jr. App
Now you can add a new dimension to your students’ learning experience with interactive geometry for your calculator. Create excitement in the classroom as you construct, analyze, and transform mathematical models and geometric diagrams.
Cabri™ Jr. was developed for TI by CABRILOG® with renowned French mathematician Jean-Marie Laborde. Just take a look at what the Cabri™ Jr. App can do:
- Perform analytic, transformational and Euclidean geometric functions
- Build geometric constructions interactively with points, a set of points for locus, lines, polygons, circles, and other basic geometric objects
- Alter geometric objects on the fly to see patterns, make conjectures, and draw conclusions — and, you’ll get a more intuitive and highly interactive interface
Your calculator can become a more versatile tool to use in a variety of classes with the addition of spreadsheet capabilities:
- Allows the student to enter data and text in cells
- Create cell formulas and use built-in functions
- Import and export information from Microsoft® Excel® using the CellSheet™ Converter software
Conic Graphing App
This app will present equations in function, parametric, or polar form and provides a simple way to graph the four conic shapes:
Enter the required parameters to:
- Solve for the conic’s characteristic
Inequality Graphing App
Students can enter inequalities using symbols, plot inequalities including union and intersection shades, trace points of interest (intersections) between functions, store (x,y) coordinate pairs for viewing and enter Linear Programming functions.
Language Localization Apps
These apps will translate all prompts, error messages and most functions into French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish and Portuguese.
This app is not just your basic periodic table — students can also study and review trends in the periodic table easily with their TI graphing calculator.
Additional benefits include:
- 15 properties and facts about the 109 known elements
- Graphs of the periodic nature of the elements
- Easy navigation between the elements
Polynomial Root Finder and Simultaneous Equation Solver App
Polynomial Root Finder capabilities include:
- Enter polynomials up to and including order (degree) 10
- Easy to use POLY MODE screen to set up all options
- Display roots as fractions or decimals for many roots
- Choose to display only Real roots for 2nd and 3rd degree polynomials
- For polynomials of degree 4 and higher, roots display in Complex format
- Store polynomials to Y= for graphing and evaluation
- Verify a root is the zero of the polynomial function by storing roots in Real format
Simultaneous Equation Solver capabilities include:
- Enter systems of equations with up to 10 equations and 10 unknowns
- Easy to use SIMULT MODE screen to set up all options
- Displays unique solution, infinite solution and no solution
- Store coefficient matrix, augmented matrix and the solution
- Displays Reduced Row Echelon form
Probability Simulation App
Explore probability theory with interactive animation that simulates the rolling of dice, tossing of coins and generating random numbers on your calculator.
- Bar Graph
- Table of trials data
- Settings for specifying numbers of trials
- Ways to collect data
In addition, students can export data for further exploration.
Science Tools App
Science Tools provides the capability to perform unit conversions on your calculator. Get more use from your calculator in the science classroom with this app.
App elements include:
- Constants and conversions
- Significant figures calculator
- Graphing tool
- Vector tool
TI-Innovator™ Hub App
The TI-Innovator™ Hub App adds the HUB menu to the programming menu on a TI-84 Plus CE graphing calculator. This menu option makes it easy to select commands that are commonly used when creating programs to use with the TI-Innovator™ Hub.
Transformation Graphing App
Students can visually draw conclusions about functions and improve graphing comprehension with this app. To take advantage of this app’s capabilities, simply input functions, and view changes in the function as the parameters are changed.
- Instantly see how changing the value of a coefficient transforms a graph
- Visually fit equations to data plots by manipulating coefficients
Vernier EasyData® app
The EasyData® app from Vernier Software & Technology is simple data-collection software for the TI-84 Plus CE. Explore the world around you using this app. The EasyData® app auto-launches data collection when used with Vernier EasyTemp® sensor, and loads built-in experiments for every supported Vernier sensor. EasyData® supports data collection with Vernier USB sensors (TI-84 Plus family only), CBR™ 2 motion sensor, using the TI-84 Plus CE.
*The Python App is only compatible with TI-84 Plus CE Python graphing calculator, not the TI-84 Plus CE graphing calculator or older models.
SAT® and AP® are trademarks registered by the College Board. ACT is a registered trademark of ACT, Inc. IB is a registered trademark owned by the International Baccalaureate Organization. None are affiliated with, nor endorse, TI products. Policies subject to change. Visit www.collegeboard.org, www.act.org and www.ibo.org.
CABRILOG is a registered trademark of CABRILOG SAS. Vernier EasyData, Vernier EasyLink and Vernier EasyTemp are registered trademarks of Vernier Software & Technology. Microsoft and Excel are the property of their respective owners.