Solution 32571: Installing TI-Connect Software for Windows®.
How do I install TI-Connect software for Windows®.
Please follow the steps below to install the TI-Connect Software for Windows®:
• [Double-Click] on the TI-Connect.exe to launch the installer.
Please Note: If you receive the error the installer is "Not a Valid Win32 Application" please visit Knowledgebase Article #18049.
• When the TI-Connect installer first launches it will display the screen below please wait for this screen to complete which may take a few minutes.
• You will be given general information about the application click [Next] to continue with the installation process.
• You will then be prompted to exit all other programs and given information about the warning that may appear, if you are sure you want to continue installation click [Yes] to proceed.
• Next you will be prompted to accept the license agreement, click the [Radio Button] next to "I accept the license agreement" then [Next] to proceed.
• Next you will be prompted for the installation location for the TI-Connect software either choose a new location or keep the default location then click [Next] to proceed.
• Next you will be prompted to validate your choices, click [Next] to proceed.
• You may receive the above warning that the software has not passed "Windows Logo Testing" click [Continue Anyway] to proceed.
Please Note: If recieve the error "This Hardware Will Not Be Installed. Contact Your System Administrator" after clicking [Continue Anyway] please visit Knowledgebase Article #25810.
• After this you will reach the end of the installation process click [Finish] to complete the installation process.
Please Note: If you receive the error "Error 1721" please visit Knowledgebase Article #10752.
Additional Note: If you receive a message that the installer is "Skipping: Kefon73.fon" please visit Knowledgebase Article #11501.
If you need assistance with any of the steps listed above or if the troubleshooting does not correct your issue please contact TI-Cares for additional assistance.