Solution 39597: TI-Nspire CX Premium Teacher Software Responds Slowly.
Why does the TI-Nspire CX Premium Teacher Software respond slowly?
If your IT or System Administrator maps your user profile to a network share the TI-Nspire CX Premium Teacher Software may respond slowly when accessing files.
To work around this issue change the location of the TI-SmartView Folder to a local path by following the steps below:
• Press [Windows Key]+[E] to open Windows Explorer and open the C:\ drive under "This PC" on the left side.
• Click [New Folder] and enter a filename for the folder:
• Click [Window] [Document Workspace]
• Click [File] [Settings] [TI-SmartView Options]
• Enter a local path next to the TI-SmartView Folder entry field:
• After entering a path click [OK].
Please Note: If you use the TI-Nspire CX Premium Teacher Software in TI-Nspire CX Navigator mode we recommend setting your database path to the same C:\TI-Nspire folder to avoid database corruption, steps to change this path can be found in KB#32351.
If you have questions about the information listed above, please contact TI-Cares for additional assistance.