Solution 11175: Installing the TI Connectivity USB Cable on a Windows® Computer When the TI Resource CD Does Not Function.
How do I install my TI Connectivity USB Cable on my Windows® computer when my TI Resource CD does not work?
Please refer to the instructions outlined below in order to correctly install the TI Connectivity USB Cable on a Windows® computer when the TI Resource CD is not functioning:
• Remove the TI Resource CD from the CD Drive.
• Remove the TI Connectivity USB Cable from the PC.
• Install the latest version of the TI Connect™ software.
• Restart the PC.
• Plug in the TI Connectivity cable into the PC and proceed through the "New Hardware Found" wizard.
• Plug in a supported Texas Instruments Graphing Calculator.
• Double-click on the TI Connect icon.
• Click on TI DeviceExplorer.
The graphing calculator's internal contents will be displayed.