Data collection sensors and devices can be used with TI-Nspire™ and TI-Nspire™ CAS handhelds.
Experience simple direct-connect compatibility using the built-in USB port with TI-Nspire™ and TI-Nspire™ CAS handhelds.
- Requires a Motion Detector Cable to connect to a DIG port on the interface.
- Sensor does not auto-ID; manual setup is required.
- Requires a BNC electrode.
- This software cannot apply digital filters to EKG data.
- Requires a Heart Rate Receiver to connect to an interface.
- Requires an additional signal source, such as LabQuest 2 running the Power Amplifier app or a computer running the Power Amplifier Function Generator Software, to control the Power Amplifier output.
- Requires a Gas Pressure Sensor.
- Software does not support baseline adjustment, which is necessary for lung capacity measurements.
- Currently shipping Thermocouples (Model: TCA1816R3) use a calibration type not supported with this software. Older models of the sensor are fully supported. No software update is planned.
- Use with an electrode such as a pH Sensor, Conductivity Probe, or ORP Sensor.
- Requires manual setup of meter and data columns for resistance and power data.
- This interface can collect voltage data or current data, but not both simultaneously.
- This interface/software combination can only collect force data; displacement measurements are not supported