The TI-84 Plus Silver Edition graphing calculator comes with a USB cable, plenty of storage and operating memory, and lots of pre-loaded software applications (Apps) -- all to help you gain an academic edge from pre-algebra through calculus, as well as biology, chemistry and physics.
Count on TI calculators at exam time. You can use this TI graphing calculator on the PSAT, SAT, and ACT college entrance exams and AP tests and the International Baccalaureate® (IB).*
No longer available at retail stores
Where to the buy the TI-84 Plus CE
- USB cable included with purchase for downloading free Apps and games
- Preloaded Periodic Table and Organizer software applications
- FREE Download for SAT or ACT questions
- Customizable color faceplates (available separately)
- Customizable GraphiTI slide case stickers (available for a limited time)
- One-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
TI-84 Plus operating system update
This latest OS* update features MathPrint™
- NEW Stat Wizards for selected commands and functions
- FREE Download for MathPrint™
- Input and view math symbols, formulas and stacked fractions exactly as they appear in textbooks
- Scroll the history of calculations and quickly recall input/output
- Fraction math with easy-to-use templates
- Trace a function using each fraction listed (or those you define) as the step sizes
- Choose how you prefer to view calculations on screen: as decimals or fractions
- Choose different display modes that include: n/d Un/d, Answer: AUTO DEC FRAC, GOTO FORMAT GRAPH: NO YES, STAT DIAGNOSTICS: OFF ON
* Please update your Catalog Help to version 1.1 for compatibility with TI-84 Plus operating system update, version 2.55MP.
Find what you need
TI graphing calculators are learning tools designed to help students visualize concepts and make connections in math and science. Take a look at the TI Calculator Comparison Chart to find which model fits your needs.
TI Graphing Comparison Chart
*SAT & AP are registered trademarks of the College Entrance Examination Board, which was not involved in the production of and does not endorse this product. ACT is a registered trademark of ACT, Inc., which does not endorse this product. International Baccalaureate (IB) is a registered trademark of the International Baccalaureate Organization.