Prepare students for college and beyond. Design a flexible, comprehensive professional learning program for your school or district that enriches teaching with TI technology.
Support district goals and promote college and career readiness
T³™ Systemic In-School Programs focus on continually developing and reinforcing educators’ technology skills and providing them the knowledge and confidence to effectively employ TI technology in their classrooms. The programs include:
Watch the video to learn how the superintendent at McAlester High School made use of funding through GEAR UP to implement a successful professional learning program with TI.
T³™ Systemic In-School Programs at a glance
Getting started with TI technology
- Dedicated instructors introduce a wide range of technology skills with an on-site workshop
- Initial coaching provides hands-on support to help teachers practice new technology skills
Coaching for deeper understanding
- Follow-up coaching further supports technology integration and lesson planning
- Periodic webinars provide opportunities to explore classroom-ready resources
- Team teaching models instructional practices to engage students more deeply with the content
Building and supporting sustainability
- Side-by-side lesson development enhances teachers’ content knowledge
- Team meetings explore how TI technology supports curriculum pacing
Classroom mentoring that puts knowledge into action
Coaching is a key component to T³™ Systemic In-school Programs. T³™ Coaches specialize in helping teachers successfully utilize TI technology in math, science and STEM. With options for on-site or virtual support, teachers work with a T³™ Coach to:
- Enhance instructional practices and use TI technology in ways that strengthen student understanding
- Explore methods and resources for bridging the gaps in unfinished learning
- Discover new ways to approach tough-to-teach, tough-to-learn topics by helping students visualize multiple representations of key concepts
- Discuss lesson alignment and curriculum pacing with their coach during planning periods or PLCs
- Prepare students for success on high-stakes exams, including SAT®, ACT®, ACCUPLACER® and state-specific math tests
- Get support from a wide range of asynchronous resources, including coaching videos and curriculum alignments
T³™, Teachers Teaching with Technology™ professional development from Texas Instruments, is an approved provider of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) in Texas.
Texas Instruments Education Technology is an approved Continuing Teacher and Leader Education (CTLE) sponsor in New York.
ACCUPLACER® and SAT® are trademarks registered by the College Board. ACT is a registered trademark of ACT, Inc. Neither are affiliated with, nor endorse, TI products. Policies subject to change. Visit www.collegeboard.org and www.act.org.