Five New Features of TI-Nspire™ CX Technology for Back to School
Topic: Technology Skills
Speakers: Sean Bird, Elena Smirnova, Gosia Brothers
Have you heard about the latest features for the TI-Nspire™ CX handheld and TI-Nspire™ CX Navigator™ system? Join us for this webinar to get an insider’s look at TI-Nspire™ technology from a member of the development team as well as a T³™ Instructor.
This webinar will focus on the new features that provide a wow factor, as well as improve ease-of-use, including:
- Relation Graphing – Easily graph vertical lines, conics in any form, and much more
- Automatic Sliders in Graphs – Learn to graph f(x) = m*x+b or other general form equations and observe their behavior upon change of parameters and add these interactive features to manipulate graphs with just a few easy key strokes
- Sliders in Notes – Explore analytic and numeric patterns, or with TI-Nspire™ CAS, even algebraic patterns, with an easy motion
- Easy Access to Math Actions – Contextual menu options guide investigations of math expressions and ensure correct use of math commands
- Graphing from Notes and Calculator – Graph your favorite functions directly from where you define them
Plus, see what's new with the TI-Nspire™ CX Navigator™ system to help with Press-to-Test, configuring handheld settings, and other classroom management functionality.Watch Video Download documents
*AP is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board. ACT is a registered trademark of ACT, Inc. Neither are affiliated with, nor endorse, TI products.