The sketch is the software on the TI-Innovator™ Hub that communicates with the graphing calculator, processes the commands and controls external components. Keeping your sketch up to date ensures that you have the latest capabilities and support for your TI-Innovator™ Hub. The current version of the sketch is 220.127.116.11
What You Need:
- USB cables included with the TI-Innovator™ Hub
- An internet-connected Windows® or Mac® computer meeting the system requirements for updating the TI-Innovator™ Hub sketch.
- You must use one of the following browsers to update the TI-Innovator™ Sketch.
- Firefox: Version 30 and up
- Chrome: Version 40 and up
- Safari: Version 7 and up
Steps to Update:
Download the complete set of directions for reference as you update the sketch.
Overview of Steps:
Part A: Get the TI-Innovator™ Hub ready to update
Step 1: Check version number of TI-Innovator™ Hub
Step 2: Connect your TI-Innovator Hub to your computer
Part B: Install Tools and Update the TI-Innovator™ Hub
Step 1: Install browser extension
Step 2: Install TI Cloud Agent application
Step 3: Update sketch