Upgrade to TI-Nspire™ CX technology
Put improved functionality to work in the classroom
Powerful new features support exploration and discovery in math, science and STEM from middle grades into college.
Operating system (OS) 5.1 is available for:
- TI-Nspire™ CX II numeric graphing calculator
- TI-Nspire™ CX II CAS graphing calculator
Software version 5.1 is available for:
- TI-Nspire™ CX Student Software
- TI-Nspire™ CX CAS Student Software
- TI-Nspire™ CX Premium Teacher Software
New features in the 5.1 update for TI-Nspire™ CX software and both TI-Nspire™ CX II graphing calculators include:
- TI-Basic programming enhancements
- Ctrl+R update: Will clear entry line in calculator page before pasting
- Keyboard shortcut to add/remove comments
- Keyboard shortcut to open menu (Software only)
The following features that were new with the 5.0 version are also included:
- Animated Path plot
- Streamlined keyboard and display
- Dynamic coefficient values
- Points by coordinates
- Tick-mark labels
TI-Nspire™ CX II CAS model upgrades also include:
- Simplified Disable CAS
- deSolve wizard
Version 5.1 will also allow you to upgrade your existing TI-Nspire™ CX/CAS Teacher Software and/or TI-Nspire™ CX Teacher Navigator™ Software to the TI-Nspire™ CX Premium Teacher Software.
TI-Nspire™ CX and TI-Nspire™ CX CAS graphing calculator OS 4.5.1
This release supports TI-Nspire™ CX graphing calculators in classrooms using TI-Nspire™ technology running the OS 5.1.
Click here to find out more details about our latest releases. To provide feedback or request functionality, please contact TI-Cares.