Upgrade to TI-Nspire™ CX technology version 4.4
Get the most out of your TI-Nspire™ CX technology
Powerful new features deliver expanded capabilities for teaching and learning mathematics from middle grades through high school.
Version 4.4 includes maintenance updates and interface enhancements.
The version 4.4 upgrade is available for:
- TI-Nspire™ CX Handheld
- TI-Nspire™ CX CAS Handheld
- TI-Nspire™ CX Student Software
- TI-Nspire™ CX CAS Student Software
- TI-Nspire™ CX Teacher Software
- TI-Nspire™ CX CAS Teacher Software
- TI-Nspire™ CX/CX CAS Navigator™ Teacher Software
Using TI-Nspire™ CX technology version 4.4 ensures you have access to the latest features and functionality including:
- Extended capabilities in relation graphing to include higher-order polynomials and restrictions on x and y
- Enhanced handheld experience by improving responsiveness and more readable font characters
- Widgets: a new functionality that allows a user to insert custom pages and functionality to a .tns file without closing the original document
- Sequence editor improvements to include u(n+1) and u(n+2) in graphs and tables.
- Inverse binomial function: a new feature that allows users to determine the number of trials/ successes given cumulative probability, number of successes/trials and the probability of successes
- The ability to insert the full page Program Editor for TI Basic programming
Find out more details about our latest releases
Graph relations in a familiar form
- Graph relations of the form:
- Equations and inequalities equivalent to y = f(x), such as y = √x
- Equations and inequalities equivalent to x = g(y), such as x-sin(y) ≥ 1⁄2
- Conic equations and inequalities, such as x2 + y2 ≥ ½ + y
- Graph relations using ≤, <, =,="">, and ≥,>
Easily access math actions
Display the available actions for an equation or expression through the context menu available in Notes, Calculator, and Scratchpad applications.
Quickly add sliders in Graphs and Notes applications
Automatically generate sliders when entering parameters for certain functions, equations, or sequences within the Graphs and Notes applications.
Graph relations from the Notes and Calculator applications
- Graph a function or relation directly from its context menu.
- Graph appears on the same page as the selected function or relation, when possible.
The following features are new in the TI-Nspire™ CX/CX CAS Teacher Software, TI-Nspire™ CX/CX CAS Navigator™ Teacher Software, and TI-Nspire™ Navigator™ NC Teacher software.
Prepare Class Handhelds Remotely
- Manage the settings of connected handhelds from the teacher’s computer. Handhelds may be connected through wired (using TI-Nspire CX Teacher Software) or wireless (using TI-Nspire CX Navigator Software) connections.
- Use the Prepare Handhelds feature to quickly manage the following on all connected handhelds:
- Clear the Scratchpad
- Apply and save document settings
- Enter and exit Press-to-Test sessions
The following features are new in the latest TI-Nspire™ CX/CX CAS Navigator™ Teacher Software, and TI-Nspire™ Navigator™ NC Teacher software.
New View Option for using Capture Class
Capture handheld screens automatically in 15-second intervals.
To provide feedback or request functionality, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Upgrade now