TI-84 Plus CE App for Chrome OS™ Operating System
Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus CE App for Chrome OS™ Operating System License Agreement
1. License: Texas Instruments Incorporated (“TI”) and/or any applicable licensors (collectively referred to as “Licensor”) grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to install, use and copy the software program(s) and documentation from the linked web page (“Licensed Materials”). Your right to copy is limited to making a copy of the software program portion of the Licensed Materials on your personal, software compatible devices in accordance with Google’s Terms and Conditions at https://ssl.gstatic.com/chrome/webstore/intl/en/gallery_tos.html. The Licensed Materials may be bundled with software and associated electronic documentation licensed under terms other than the terms of this Agreement (in whole or in part, “Other Licensed Materials”), including, for example open source software. If by accepting this Agreement, you gain access to Other Licensed Materials, they will be listed in the applicable software manifest. Your use of the Other Licensed Materials is subject to the applicable other licensing terms acknowledgements and disclaimers as specified in the applicable software manifest and/or identified or included with the Other Licensed Materials in the software bundle. For clarification, this Agreement does not limit your rights under, or grant you rights that supersede, the terms of any applicable Other Licensed Materials license agreement.
2. Restrictions: You may not reverse-assemble or reverse-compile the software program portion of the Licensed Materials that are provided in object code format. You may not modify, publish, disclose, display, provide, transfer, sell, rent, lease or otherwise make available the Licensed Materials or any portion thereof.
3. Support: The Licensed Materials are provided by TI, support is provided by contacting TI at https://education.ti.com/ti-cares.
4. Copyright: The Licensed Materials are copyrighted. You shall not remove, alter, cover, or obscure any confidentiality, trade secret, trade mark, patent, copyright or other proprietary notice or other identifying marks or designs from any component of the Licensed Materials.
5. Warranty: TI does not warrant that the Licensed Materials will be free from errors or will meet your specific requirements. THE LICENSED MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS. TI AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE LICENSED MATERIALS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY PATENTS, COPYRIGHTS, TRADE SECRETS OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
6. Limitations: IN NO EVENT SHALL TI OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE OR DATA, OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, WHETHER THE ALLEGED DAMAGES ARE LABELED IN TORT, CONTRACT OR INDEMNITY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply; however, IN NO EVENT WILL TI’S OR ITS LICENSORS’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE LICENSED MATERIALS EXCEED THE GREATER OF AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU FOR THE LICENSED MATERIALS OR FIFTY U.S. DOLLARS (US$50).
7. Term, Expiration and Termination: This Agreement is effective on the date the Licensed Materials are delivered to you and will remain in full force and effect until expiration. This Agreement, and your license to the Licensed Materials, shall automatically expire on the date specified in the Licensed Materials. Upon such expiration, most features of the Licensed Materials will stop running. Without prejudice to any other rights, if you fail to comply with the terms of this Agreement, TI may terminate your right to use the Licensed Materials. Except for Section 1, all provisions of this Agreement shall survive expiration or termination of this Agreement.
8. Export Control: The Licensed Materials are subject to U.S. export controls and sanctions, the most important of which are administered by the Commerce Department’s Bureau of Industry and Security (“BIS”) under its Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”) (15 Code of Federal Regulations Parts 730-774) and the Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) under its Foreign Assets Control Regulations (31 Code of Federal Regulations Part 500). Licensed Materials may not be exported, re-exported, transferred, or resold to a person or entity barred by the U.S. Government (collectively, “Denied Persons”) from participating in export activities. Denied Persons include, but are not limited to, those individuals or entities listed on the Commerce Department’s Denied Persons List, the Commerce Department’s Entity List, the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls’ List of Statutorily Debarred Parties, and the Treasury Department’s List of Specially Designated Nationals. By using the Licensed Materials, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or on any such list. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Licensed Materials except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Licensed Materials were obtained. You also agree that you will not use the Licensed Materials for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture, or production of nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons or missile technology.
9. Governing Law: This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without reference to conflict of laws principles. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Agreement to be unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent possible to effectuate the intent of the parties, and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. This Agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, or by the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act (UCITA). The parties agree that non-exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement lies within the courts located in the State of Texas. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any judgment may be enforced in any United States or foreign court, and either party may seek injunctive relief in any United States or foreign court. Failure by TI to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision in this Agreement or any other agreement that may be in place between the parties.
10. Governing Language: Where TI has provided you with a translation of the English language version of this Agreement, you agree that the translation is provided for your convenience only and that the English language versions will govern and control. If there is any contradiction between the English language version of this Agreement and a translation, the English language version will take precedence.
Manufacturer is Texas Instruments, 12500 TI Boulevard Dallas, Texas 75243.
Copyright (c) 2020 Texas Instruments.
The following are Other Licensed Materials (or portions thereof) that are distributed and/or used with these Licensed Materials, and the corresponding copyright statements and licenses which apply thereto.
Copyright © 2011 Sebastian Tschan, https://blueimp.net
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
© 2020 GitHub, Inc.
End of MIT License.