Title I School Discount Program
For more than 20 years, Texas Instruments (TI) has provided special pricing on reconditioned graphing calculators to make it easier for schools to address the technology needs and enrich the curriculum of economically disadvantaged students.
This program offers discounted pricing on reconditioned TI-84 Plus, TI-Nspire™ CX and TI-Nspire™ CX CAS graphing calculators to Title I schools. These products are reconditioned to like-new operation and appearance, and are covered by TI’s one-year limited warranty. Calculators are available in multiples of 10, up to the lifetime maximum of 60 per school. Calculators are for classroom use only and may not be resold.
Who can participate:
Any Title I school may apply to receive approval to obtain specially priced reconditioned calculators.
Schools that have participated in this program in previous years and received the maximum number of calculators are ineligible. Additionally, schools that have participated in the program formally known as the BBA/SUMMA program — Benjamin Banneker Association and the Strengthening Underrepresented Minority Mathematics Achievement Program of the Mathematical Association of America — and received the maximum number of TI calculators are ineligible.
- Each Title I school is limited to 60 reconditioned graphing calculators
- Quantities of reconditioned graphing calculators are limited; orders from approved applicants will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis, while supplies last
- Complete the application form, including the certificate of applicant compliance.
- Applications will be reviewed against program criteria.
- Approved applicants will be notified and sent a quote to create a purchase order.
- To order reconditioned graphing calculators, the qualifying school must provide a purchase order and state tax exemption certificate to Texas Instruments.
- Schools may submit only one purchase order, not to exceed the number of calculators approved.
For questions regarding this program, please call 1.800.TI.CARES.
Texas Instruments reserves the right to modify and/or discontinue this program at any time without prior notice.Complete application form Download certificate of applicant compliance