Solution 35013: Using the Chi-Squared Goodness of Fit Test on the TI-Nspire™ Family Products.
How can I use the Chi-Squared Goodness of Fit test on the TI-Nspire family products?
To calculate Chi-Squared Goodness of Fit Test using the TI-Nspire family
products, please follow the example listed below.
X List: 16,25,22,8,10
Y List: 16.2,21.5,16.2,14.4,12.6
Degree of freedom 5
1) Press [home] and add a Lists & Spreadsheet.
2) In column A, input the values from "X List", making sure to press [enter] after each entry.
3) In column B, input the values from "Y List", making sure to press [enter] after each entry.
4) Press [menu].
5) Press 4: Statistics.
6) Press 4: Stat Tests.
7) Press 7: x2 GOF...
8) For 'Observed List', input column A by pressing [A] [ctrl] [  ].
9) Press [tab] and input column B for 'Expected List' by pressing [B] [ctrl] [  ].
10) Press [tab] and input 5 for Deg of Freedom,df.
11) Press [enter] twice to save the input and finish the calculation.