Solution 34971: Steps to Graph a Linear Inequality in Terms of x on the TI-Nspire™ Family.
How do I graph a Linear Inequality in terms of x on the TI-Nspire Family?
Please follow the steps below to graph a Linear Inequality in terms of x on the TI-Nspire Family:
Please Note: The below steps only work with the latest operating system 220.127.116.113, to check your operating system version click [Home]   on your TI-Nspire Handheld device. If you need to update your operating system please follow the steps listed in Knowledge Base #21390.
Example: Graph x>1:
Please Note: The below steps will only work within a graphs page in a document and will not work in the Scratchpad Graph.
1) From a Graphs page press [Menu]   to access the text cursor.
2) Next press [Enter] to open the text entry box.
3) In the text entry box enter the inequality [x] [>]  and press [Enter].
4) Next press [Esc] to dismiss the text cursor and then highlight the text you have entered and your cursor should become an open hand.
5) Once you see the open hand press [Ctrl] then [Click] the center touchpad to change the cursor to a closed hand.
6) Move the inequality to the x axis and press [Enter] to graph the vertical linear inequality.
Please see the TI-Nspire family guidebooks for additional information.