Solution 27231: Collecting Data Using the TI-Nspire™ Family Handheld and Computer Software and the CBR 2™.
How do I collect data using the TI-Nspire family handheld and computer software and the CBR 2?
To collect data using the TI-Nspire family handheld and computer software and CBR 2, follow the steps below.
• Connect the CBR 2 to the TI-Nspire handheld or to the computer running the TI-Nspire family software.
To connect the CBR 2 to the TI-Nspire family handheld, use the Mini-A to Type-B USB cable that comes along with the CBR 2. To connect the CBR 2 to the TI-Nspire family computer software, use the Standard-A to Type-B USB cable. This cable does NOT come along with the CBR 2.
• The Vernier Dataquest window will be displayed. For this data collection example, distance will be measured (in meters) for 5 seconds.
• Press [menu]  to access the "Experiment" options. Press  to "Start Collection" and the CBR 2 will be begin collecting data.
• Move the CBR 2 around, focusing on objects that are near and far away. The distance from the CBR 2 to the object will be plotted under the Graph View icon.
• Disconnect the CBR 2 from the TI-Nspire family handheld and computer software to stop collecting data.