Solution 37796: What are the TI-Innovator™ configurations that are available for sale?
What are the TI-Innovator™ configurations that are available for sale?
TI-Innovator™ System Product Configuration Information:
- TI-Innovator™ Hub Kit with TI LaunchPad™ Board
- TI-Innovator™ I/O Module Pack
- TI-Innovator™ Breadboard Pack
- Ultrasonic Ranger Module
- External Battery Kit
What is included in the TI-Innovator™ Hub with TI LaunchPad™ Board?
The “TI-Innovator™ Hub with TI LaunchPad™ Board”, contains the following:
- TI-Innovator™ Hub with TI LaunchPad™ Board
- TI Wall Charger
- USB Cable – Standard-A to Micro-B
- USB Cable – Mini-A to Mini-B
- USB Cable – Standard-A to Mini-B
What is included in the TI-Innovator™ I/O Module Pack?
The TI-Innovator™ I/O Module Pack contains the following:
- Light Sensor module with detachable cable
- LED module with detachable cable
- Vibration Motor module with detachable cable
- Servo Motor with attached cable
What is included in the TI-Innovator™ Breadboard Pack?
The TI-Innovator™ Breadboard Pack contains the following:
- Breadboard 2 x 3 inches
- Forty (40) – Male to male breadboard jumper cables (20 cm)
- Ten (10) – Male to female breadboard jumper cables
- Assorted LEDs (five (5) green, ten (10) red, two (2) RGB)
- Assorted resistors (ten (10) each of 100 Ohm, 1K Ohm, 10K Ohm, 100K Ohm, 10M Ohm)
- Assorted capacitors (one (1) each of 100 µF, 10 µF, 1 µF)
- 7 segment display
- 940nm Infrared transmitter and receiver
- Analog temperature sensor
- Potentiometer with knob
- Small DC motor
- Light sensor
- SPDT slide switch
- 8-Position DIP switch
- 8 100 Ohm resistor SIP packages
- Two (2) Power MOSFET
- 4AA battery holder
What is included with the Ultrasonic Ranger Module?
- Ultrasonic Ranger Module with detachable cable.
What is included with the External Battery Kit?
- This kit only contains the External Battery (Model # MP-3000). See the "Using an Auxiliary Power Source" section of the TI-Innovator™ eGuide for more details.
For more details, please refer to the TI-Innovator™ System eGuide. To access the eGuide, please click on [View].
If you have questions about the information listed above, please contact TI-Cares for additional assistance at 1-866-846-2844, or send us an E-mail.