Solution 34833: Opening Picture Files and Background Files on a TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition.
How can I open a picture file and background files on a TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition?
To open picture files, please see the below instructions:
1) Press [2nd], [Draw] and arrow over to STO and press [2:RecallPic].
2) Press [VARS] and choose 4:Picture & Background to view a list pictures on the calculator.
3) Select the picture variable you wish to display then press [ENTER] to select the picture.
4) Press [Enter] one additional time to display the picture.
To open background files, please see the below instructions:
5) Press [2nd], [Draw] and arrow over to Background and press [1 :BackgroundOn.]
6) Press [VARS] and choose 4:Picture & Background.
7) Press the [Right Arrow] and highlight the background you wish to display then press [ENTER].
8) Press [Enter] again to load the background
9) Press [Graph] to display the background
Please see the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition guidebook for additional information.