Solution 34797: Unit to Unit Transfer of an Operating System (OS) on the TI-84 Plus Family of Graphing Calculators.
How do you transfer the OS from one on the TI-84 Plus family of graphing calculator to another?
In order to transfer the OS from one TI-84 Plus family of graphing calculator to another, refer to the steps below:
Please Note: Transfer of the OS can only occur between the calculator models below:
TI-84 Plus to a TI-84 Plus
TI-84 Plus to a TI-84 Plus Silver Edition
TI-84 Plus Silver Edition to a TI-84 Plus Silver Edition
TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition to a TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition
TI-84 Plus CE to a TI-84 Plus CE
• Connect the Mini A to Mini B USB cable to both calculators.
• On the Sending calculator, press [2ND] [LINK].
• Scroll down the menu list to option F:SendOS.
• On the Receiving calculator, press [2ND] [LINK].
• Press [►] to place the cursor on Receive.
• Press [ENTER] to place the calculator in Waiting mode.
• Last in order to begin the OS transfer, press [ENTER] on the Sending calculator and the transfer should begin.
Please see the TI-84 Plus Family guidebooks for additional information.