Solution 34773: Renaming a Program on the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition Graphing Calculator.
How can I rename a program on a TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition graphing calculator?There is not a "Rename" function on the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition Mode calculator. However, the following procedure allows the user to rename a program on the calculator:
• Press the [PRGM] key, press the right arrow twice to select NEW, and press [ENTER].
• Type the new name.
• Press [ENTER].
• Press [2nd][RCL]. The word Rcl will appear at the bottom of the screen.
• Press the [PRGM] key, scroll to EXEC and select the old name of the program by highlighting it and pressing [ENTER].
• Press [ENTER] to paste the program code under the new name.
• The program with the old name can then be deleted.
Please see the Programming Chapter of the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition guidebook for additional information.