Solution 11948: Graphing Histograms Using the TI-83 Family, TI-84 Plus Family, and TI-Nspire™ Handheld in TI-84 Plus Mode.
How do I graph a histogram using the TI-83 family, TI-84 Plus family and TI-Nspire handheld in TI-84 Plus mode?
The following example will demonstrate how to graph a histogram using the TI-83 family, TI-84 Plus family and TI-Nspire handheld in TI-84 Plus mode.
Data for this example:
Enter the data:
1) Press [STAT] [ENTER] to access the STAT list editor.
2) Input the xStat values into L1 and the frequency values into L2 by inputting each number and pressing [ENTER].
3) Press [2nd] [MODE] to QUIT and return to the home screen.
Plot the data:
1) Press [2nd] [Y=] to access the STAT PLOT editor. Press [ENTER] to begin editing Plot1.
2) Press [ENTER] to turn on Plot1.
3) Scroll down to "Type" and highlight the option for histogram (3rd option on the top row). Press [ENTER] to select the histogram option.
4) For "Xlist", input L1. For "Freq", input L2.
Please Note: Press [2nd]  to input L1 and [2nd]  to input L2.
5) Press [ZOOM]  to perform a ZoomStat and display the histogram.
Please see the TI-83 Plus family or TI-84 Plus family guidebooks for additional information.
Please Note: TI-Nspire handheld in TI-84 Plus mode users may refer to the TI-84 Plus family guidebook.