Solution 12043: Archiving a Program on the TI-89 Family, TI-92 Plus, and Voyage™ 200 Graphing Calculators.
How do I archive a program on the TI-89 family, TI-92 Plus, and Voyage 200 graphing calculators?Use the following procedure to archive a program from the home screen or within the VAR-LINK menu on the TI-89 family, TI-92 Plus, and Voyage 200.
Archiving from the Home Screen:
• On the Home Screen, press [CATALOG] ([2nd] [CATALOG] on the TI-92 Plus and Voyage 200).
• Select Archive and press [ENTER].
• Type the name of the program to archive. The screen will read : Archive Pgrm Name.
• Press [ENTER] to archive the program.
• A Done message will confirm that the program is archived.Archiving from the VAR-LINK menu:
• Press [2nd] [VAR-LINK] to access the menu.
• Highlight the name of the program to archive.
• Press [F1] and highlight 8:Archive Variable.
• Press [ENTER] to confirm the decision.
Note: Archiving a program stores it to a safe location so that it cannot be edited or deleted. Archiving variables is different from grouping variables. Please see the TI-89 family, TI-92 family and Voyage 200 guidebooks for additional information.