Solution 11769: Graphing Coordinates Using the TI-89 Titanium and Voyage™ 200 Graphing Calculators.
How do I graph coordinates using the TI-89 Titanium and Voyage 200 graphing calculators?
To graph coordinates using the TI-89 Titanium and Voyage 200, please follow the example listed below:
The coordinates are: (2,5), (3,6), (4,7).
1) Press the [APPS] key. Using the arrow keys, highlight Data/Matrix Editor icon and press [ENTER].
2) Using the arrow keys, highlight 3:New and press [ENTER]. Select Data for the Type and select main for the Folder. Next to Variable, type in a name for the data list (the name cannot exceed 8 characters) and press [ENTER] twice.
3) Under c1, type in all the X-values (2,3,4). Under c2, type in all the Y-values (5,6,7).
4) Press the [F2] key to select Plot Setup. Highlight Plot 1: and press [F1] to Define Plot 1.
5) Select Scatter for the Plot Type and select Box for the Mark.
6) Next to x, type in c1, which is all the x-values for the plot. Next to y, type in c2, which is all the y-values for the plot. Press the [ENTER] key twice.
7) On the TI-89 Titanium, press [Green Diamond] key then [F3] to graph the plot. On the Voyage 200, press [Green Diamond] key then [R] to graph the plot.
If the plot does not show on the graph, press the [F2] key for Zoom and select 9:ZoomData.
Please see the TI-89 Titanium / Voyage 200 guidebook for additional information.