Solution 10443: Sending a Program From a TI-86 to a TI-85 Using a TI Connectivity Cable.
Can a program be sent from the TI-86 to the TI-85 using a TI Connectivity cable?Programs cannot be sent directly from the TI-86 to the TI-85 by linking the two calculators. However, TI-86 programs written in TI-BASIC can be sent to a TI-85 using a TI Connectivity cable by following the steps below:
• Send the program to the computer using the TI-86 GRAPH LINK software and TI Connectivity cable.
• On the TI-86 GRAPH LINK software, Go to File, Open, Locate the name of the program and open it.
• Open the TI-85 GRAPH LINK software.
• Copy and paste the program's text from the TI-86 GRAPH LINK software to the TI-85 GRAPH LINK software and name the program.
• Transfer the program to the TI-85 by clicking Send.