Solution 11844: Resetting the TI-89 Family, TI-92 Family and Voyage™ 200 Graphing Calculators.
How do I reset the TI-89 family, TI-92 family and Voyage 200 graphing calculators?
To reset the TI-89 family, TI-92 family and Voyage 200 graphing calculators, press [2nd]  (reads MEM over the key). The [F1] menu appears and contains the following options:
• All RAM - Clears all variables and programs from RAM only. This will not delete items from Archive or Apps.
• Defaults - Does not clear any files from the calculator. Instead, this option resets the calculator settings to default, including the Mode, Graph Format, Table Setup, and other settings.
• Vars - Clears all variables from Archive (Flash ROM). This option will NOT delete Apps or variables stored in RAM memory.
• Apps - Clears all Apps from Archive. This will not delete any variables.
• Both - Will clear all Apps and Variables from Archive. This will not delete any Variables from RAM.
• All Memory - Clears everything from RAM and Archive, leaving only the Calculator OS and its components.
For example, if the user would like to reset All RAM, press [2nd]  [F1]   [ENTER] [ENTER].
Please see the TI-89 Family, TI-92 Family, or Voyage 200 guidebooks for additional information. If one of the above resets does not resolve an issue, please see the case entitled "Troubleshooting a TI Graphing Calculator that will not Turn On" for more advanced reset procedures.