Solution 18069: Differences Between the BA II PLUS™ and the BA II PLUS PROFESSIONAL™.
What are the differences between the BA II PLUS and the BA II PLUS PROFESSIONAL?
The BA II PLUS and BA II PLUS PROFESSIONAL are nearly identical in terms of functionality, with the exception of five key features. The BA II PLUS PROFESSIONAL includes four additional Cash Flow worksheet variables and one Bond worksheet variable that are not included on the BA II PLUS. Those variables are listed below.
1) Net future value (NFV ¾ Compute-only Cash Flow worksheet variable)
2) Payback - (PB ¾ Compute-only Cash Flow worksheet variable)
3) Discounted payback (DPB ¾ Compute-only Cash Flow worksheet variable)
4) Reinvestment rate (RI ¾ Enter-only Cash Flow worksheet variable)
5) Modified internal rate of return (MOD ¾ Compute-only Cash Flow worksheet variable)
6) Modified duration (DUR ¾ Auto-compute Bond worksheet variable)