Solution 32551: Adding Classes and Students Using the TI-Navigator™ Software.
How do I add classes using the TI-Navigator Software?
To add both classes and students using the TI-Navigator Software please follow the steps below:
• Launch the TI-Navigator software then click [File] [Add Class]
• Enter your class name in the [Class Name] field and select your [Class Type] from the Class Type drop down box.
• Next click the [Add Class] button to commit the class.
• If you have created a .csv or .txt file using the steps in Knowledgebase Article #21209. Highlight your [Class Name] and click [Import Students]
• Locate your class roster .csv or .txt file then highlight the file and click [Open]
• If the .csv or .txt was created correctly you should get the message below that all of your students were added successfully.
• Next click [Finish] to complete the process.
• If you do not want to create a .csv or .txt file you can add your students manually by clicking [Add Student].
• Enter your student information listed in the fields below. Only the fields [First Name] [Last Name] and [User Name] are required the other fields are optional. Once you have entered in the student information click [Add Next Student] to add another student or [Finish] to complete the process.
If you need additional assistance with other components of the TI-Navigator System please visit Knowledgebase Article #31211.
If you need assistance with any of the steps listed above please call the TI-Navigator support line at 1-866-846-2844 Monday-Thursday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM and Friday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM Central Standard Time or fill out the TI-Cares™ Customer Assistance Form.