New functionality added to the TI-73 Explorer™ / TI-83 Plus /TI-84 Plus SDK
- USB interface
- OP Table View allows you to easily determine the contents of the OP1-OP6 RAM registers
- Windows app signing utility- Wappsign
- Note: Wappsign is not supported on Windows 95 or Windows NT 4.0. If you run either of these operating systems, you will need to use the appsign.bat file to sign your applications.
- Flash and Ram Maps now have ascii representation along with hex values. Input addresses either physically or logically.
- Added a symbol table view window. This window parses the symbol table to create a window to view the current variables on the emulator at any point in time. Click on a given variable, and it will take you to the data of that symbol.
- Created Address watch points. Help debug applications by stopping execution when given addresses are read/written to/ or accessed.
- Added an I/O Trace buffer. Start a trace log on the I/O port of the calculator and view the bytes both received and sent in separate columns.
- Added Flash and Ram Monitors. See what addresses in Flash and Ram have been accessed.
- Save and Replay keystroke files. Create keystroke script files for easy playback. A great way to debug application.
AppHeader utility is available for download. AppGuru tutorial has been updated and more new tutorials are available.
We've created a feedback form to hear your thoughts on the TI-73 Explorer™ / TI-83 Plus /TI-84 Plus SDK. Tell us what you think, and what you would like to see added to the SDK.
The TI-73 Explorer™ / TI-83 Plus /TI-84 Plus SDK now contains the private key to digitally sign Flash Applications for use on any TI-73 Explorer, TI-83 Plus, TI-83 Plus Silver Edition, TI-84 Plus or TI-84 Plus Silver Edition.
TI-73 Explorer™, TI-83 Plus, TI-83 Plus Silver Edition, TI-84 Plus and TI-84 Plus Silver Edition are Z80 Processor-based. In order to support the development of applications and assembly programs for this graphing product, Texas Instruments has developed a Simulator/Debugger, documentation, and other useful tools.