- Students will observe the interaction between an enzyme and its substrate.
- Students will observe the effect that enzymes have on chemical reactions.
- Students will explore the effects of temperature and substrate concentration on enzymatic reactions.
- hydrogen peroxide
About the Lesson
This lesson investigates the properties of enzymes and how they affect reaction rates.
As a result, students will:
- Understand how enzymes interact with their substrates.
- Observe the effect of enzymes on the activation energy of chemical reactions.
- Observe the effect of temperature and substrate concentration on enzymatic reaction rates.
This activity was created using Lua. Learn more about Lua in TI-Nspire here.