T³™ National Instructor
AP® Precalculus Unit 4: Exploring Parameters, Vectors and MatricesWhen: Tuesday, Dec. 5, 2023 | 7 p.m. Central time
Technology: TI-84 Plus family, TI‑Nspire™ CX technology
Presenters: Greg Foley, Steve Phelps
How do I graph parametric equations on TI technology? How do I work with vectors and matrices on TI technology?
In this webinar, the presenters will guide you through:
- Setting up and graphing parametric equations.
- Connecting parametric equations to particle motion in a plane.
- Modeling a scenario using parametric equations.
- Working with vectors.
- Computing with matrices such as sums, products, inverses and linear transformations of vectors.
- Showing transition states with matrices to reach a steady state or equilibrium.