Based on the information you provided, TI-Nspire™ CX Navigator™ version 4.4 is the most recent version for your technology. Find out what's new in 4.4
>How to check your computer software version
>How to check your TI-Nspire™ handheld version
To update your TI-Nspire™ CX Navigator™ System, follow these steps detailed below that include updating your handhelds and software.
With the latest version of TI-Nspire™ CX technology, we improved connectivity between handheld and access point; therefore, it is important that you follow the steps carefully. System Requirements have changed; please review at system requirements before updating. If you have questions or issues, please contact TI-CARES at 1.800.842.2737.
To facilitate the update process, we recommend that you print these instructions and set aside about one hour to complete the update process. Time varies depending on network speed and current handheld OS version.
1. Update Your TI-Nspire™ CX Handhelds
Update your TI-Nspire™ CX handhelds operating system (OS). To successfully install the new OS there must be at least 15MB of free space on the TI-Nspire™ handheld.
Download and save the OS file to a location that you can find easily. (Note: Once you have upgraded to version 4.4 you are unable to load previous versions of the TI-Nspire™ CX OS)
- Go to the Content workspace in your TI-Nspire™ Navigator™ Teacher Software. You should see all the connected handhelds. Make sure all handhelds are turned on.
- From the Tools Menu, select Transfer Tool. Click on Add to Transfer List.
- Select the file name and press the Select button. The OS file name will appear in the Transfer Tool queue.
- Click Start Transfer. A progress screen is displayed.
- Click Stop Transfer when all handhelds have received the OS file.
2. Update to TI-Nspire™ CX Navigator™ Software
Download and save the software to a location that you can find easily.
If you have questions or issues, contact TI-CARES at 1.800.842.2737.
- Install the software by double-clicking the icon on your computer.
- Once installation is complete open the TI-Nspire™ CX Navigator™ software and select Network Manager. (Note: Your TI-Nspire™ CX handhelds must have version 4.4 installed to work with the TI-Nspire™ CX Navigator™ system.)
The TI-Nspire™ CX Wireless Network Adapters you have previously set-up will be listed as wireless clients in the Network Manager window.
- If you do not see any adapters listed, launch the set-up wizard and follow the prompts
Visit the TI Knowledge Base Solution #25950
for updating your access point or #11900
for handheld troubleshooting.
Free activities and tools to help with understanding of key math concepts.
Free activities that expolre concepts in Life, Earth Physical science; Biology; Chemistry; Physics and Forensics.
Searchable resource provide answer to most questions regarding TI-Nspired technology
View free webinars figuring the most relevant topics in math and STEM education.
Focused lessons designed to help students connect mathematical concepts across grade levels.