Solution 34371: Using a Boolean Formula in a Spreadsheet with TI-Nspire™ Family Products.
How do I use a Boolean formula in a Spreadsheet with TI-Nspire Family Products?
1) From the home menu, press .
2) Select 4: Add Lists & Spreadsheet.
3) Enter list of numbers in column A.
4) Go to cell B1 and input [=][a][ctrl][<] and press [enter].
5) Scroll up back to cell B1 and press [ctrl] [c] to copy the formula.
6) Scroll down and press [shift] and the down arrow on the touchpad simultaneously to highlight the desired range you want to paste the formula to.
7) Press [ctrl] [v].
8) You will see column B populated with either 'true' or 'false'.
Please see the TI-Nspire family guidebooks for additional information.