Solution 31851: Creating Lines, Segments, Rays, and Vectors Using the TI-Nspire™ Family Handhelds.
How do I create lines, segments, rays, and vectors using the TI-Nspire family handhelds?
To create lines, segments, rays, and vectors using the TI-Nspire family handheld, please follow the steps below:
• Press [home]   to add a Graph Application.
• Press [menu].
• Press 7: Points & Lines.
• Press 4: Line, press 6: Ray, or 8: Vector to select the desired option.
Note: The cursor will change to a pencil icon.
• To drop you first point, move the cursor to the desired area and press [enter].
• The graph will now display one point of the line.
• Move the cursor to the desired direction and length and press [enter].
Note: If you would like for the line to pass through some specific point or intersection, make sure to select that when drawing the line.