Solution 25131: Exiting out of a Graph Table using the TI-Nspire™ Family Products.
How can I exit out of a graph table using the TI-Nspire family products?Follow the example below to remove an inserted graph table using your TI-Nspire family products.
EX: After graphing the function y=3x^2 +2, insert a function table and remove it when no longer needed.
• Insert a Graphs application by pressing [home] and choosing Graphs application.
• Press  [x] [x²] [+] .
• Press [enter] to see the graph.
• Press [ctrl] [T] to get the table.
To get back to the normal graph screen (with only one screen on the display):
• Press [ctrl] [tab] if necessary to move to the table.
• Press [ctrl] [K]. The table will be highlighted and the border around it will blink.
• Press [del] to delete it and return to just one application on the page.
Please see the TI-Nspire family guidebooks for additional information.