Solution 40158: Transferring the TI-84 Plus CE Bundle version 184.108.40.206 displays the error "Not for you" using TI-Connect CE 220.127.116.111.
Why does the TI-84 Plus CE Bundle version 18.104.22.168 displays the error "Not for you" while transferring using TI-Connect CE 22.214.171.1241?
The TI-84 Plus CE Bundle version 126.96.36.199 includes files for all models of
Texas Instruments CE family calculators:
TI-84 Plus CE
TI-84 Plus CE-T
TI-83 Premium CE
The bundle can only transfer files which are compatible with your model of TI-84 Plus CE.
The "Not for you" error is just indicating that some of the files are not
You will need to click [OK] 4 times to dismiss the dialogs that appear to allow the installation to proceed. The 4 files below will display this error:
Please Note: A “Python” App and “Hello” program will be transferred to the TI-84 Plus CE calculator but will not be functional. If you find either of these to be intrusive you can remove them using the steps below:
1) First to delete the "Python" App press [2nd] and then the [+] key to access the memory menu.
2) Press  to access "2: Mem Management/Delete"
3) Press [alpha] then [math] to access the "A: Apps" menu.
4) Use the [Arrow] keys to move the cursor in front of the "Python" app then press [del] then  to select "2:Yes".
5) Press [clear] and wait for the defragmentation process to complete.
6) Next to delete the "Hello" program press [2nd] and then the [+] key to access the memory menu again.
7) Press  to access "2: Mem Management/Delete"
8) Press [alpha] then [apps] to access the "B: AppVars" menu.
9) Use the [Arrow] keys to move the cursor in front of the "Hello" program then press [del] to delete the program.