Solution 34711: Troubleshooting Error: Archived on the TI-83 Plus and TI-84 Plus Family of Graphing Calculators
How do I resolve Error: Archived on the TI-83 Plus and TI-84 Plus family of graphing calculators?
When attempting to use a program, variable, or any data such as lists it is possible to get the following error message.:
This may be received when attempting to use something that is archived in the calculator's memory. The following steps can be used to unarchive it using the Memory Management editor:
1) Press [2nd] then [+] to display the MEMORY menu.
2) Press  to access Mem Mgmt/Del.
3) Press  to access ALL
4) Use [↑] or [↓] to move the cursor next to the item you wish to unarchive, you will notice an *asterisk in front of it which indicates it is archived.
5) Press [ENTER] to unarchive and remove the asterisk. The program, variable, or data has become unarchived once this asterisk is removed.
6) Once done press [2nd] then [mode] to exit and try executing the program or using the variable or data.
Please Note: Applications always have an asterisk next to their name and this asterisk cannot be removed. Applications reside in the Archive memory and can be run from there, unarchiving all of the data may help to determine what is potentially being referenced in the program.