Solution 37355: TI-84 Plus CE Press-to-Test Mode in Dutch Differences from Other Languages.
How is the TI-84 Plus CE Press-to-Test Mode in Dutch different from other languages?
A list of differences are below:
- To enter Press-to-Test you use the key combination [ENTER][+][ON].
- When enabled, an orange status bar rather than the blue status bar will appear.
- If using the TI-84 Plus CE–T the LED will blink amber.
- PlySmlt2, Conics, Inequalz, & Language Localization will still be enabled.
- All preexisting Appvars on the device will be deleted.
- Stat Diag is OFF by default.
- logBase and Summation functions are not disabled by default.
A list of similarities are below:
- The exit method is the same as other languages Press-to-Test.
- Apps and programs disabled while in Press-to-Test will become re-enabled when exiting Press-to-Test mode.
For more information regarding your TI-84 Plus CE graphing calculator, please refer to the guidebooks section.